PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
State of the Art owners, Keith Skogstrom and Michelle Graves, provide professional large scale creative project management services with experiential knowledge to ensure your project outcome. Together they prepare both Union requirements for high-end building establishments and deliver reputable artistic vision and curation.
Site Survey (Location Scope)
• includes onsite survey, consultation on logistical and installation methodologies
General Contracting/Material Consultation
• project management, material and equipment obtainment, labor sourcing, permit and engineering research, communicate/meet with property owners to coordinate mural installation
• share access to artists, provide initial bid proposals and organize artists’ presentations, book artists, handle communications with artists, and act as liaison between artist, RCC/SSA and property owners
Site and Artist Management
• onsite SOTA presence, site maintenance, daily set up/clean up, artist liaison
• design conception, artist curation, site photos, file obtainment/analysis
• generating and editing finished files needed to manufacture/create the installation
installation mock-up and design
* Large format projects are comprised of many of the services offered above.